Our Business Affiliations
Siegel O’Connor is proud to belong to a number of business and community organizations, including:
- MetroHartford Alliance
- The Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
- The Eastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- The Associated Builders and Contractors Association
- The Connecticut Construction Industry Association
- The Connecticut Tooling and Machining Association
- The Connecticut Primary Care Association
- The Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association
- The Northeastern Connecticut Personnel Association
We regularly provide these organizations with seminars and training programs on a wide variety of labor and employment topics geared to the needs of each particular membership.
Siegel O'Connor also has a special affiliation with Connecticut's hospitality industry; in particular, the Connecticut Lodging Association and the Connecticut Restaurant Association. We are a Business Partner with the Connecticut Restaurant Association. Bud O'Donnell, the Firm's managing director, is a Board member of both the CLA and the CRA. Our Firm regularly publishes articles and provides customized seminars and training programs for these associations on labor and employment workplace topics including sexual harassment training and prevention, wage and hour law and compliance and "The Do's and Don'ts of Hiring & Firing."